Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spread the LOVE<3

This post isn't going to be some big long story followed by my challenge.

Something short:

A lot of the time we don't realize what we have until it is gone. Some people are able to walk away from something they care about because of their pride and other stifling qualities. Love is in everyone's lives, whether it is family, a significant other, friends, or even pets. I find people get so wrapped up in so many materialistic and worldly things, that they lose track of what they love, what is truly important. I believe that as long as you have some type of love in your life, and it can stay strong, you can always make a bad day better. I would trade all of my material possessions to have a life of strong love with my family, friends, and eventually "the one". So your challenge today is something you should continue to do as much as you possibly can.

Challenge: Show someone how much you love them. Whether it is someone in your life you have taken for granted, someone who could use a little extra boost and knows that you are there for him/her, or someone you want to do something extra special for. Take a decent amount of time (just saying I love you or texting it does not count) and do something to show it. Actions speak louder than words, and if people followed this lesson maybe certain days won't hurt so bad.



Peace. Love. Respect. <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is another great challenge because being a man I find it hard to actually say the words "I love you". I think it's difficult for men to show their feelings. I'm really going to have think about how I'm going to do this, but I will do my best to show the people in my life that I care about them and that I love them too. This is going to be harder than the last challenge. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I think love is a VERB not a NOUN, say it all you want but can you show it?

Ann Evanston
http://zenawomen.com/

RachelFerrucci said...

I agree with what Ann said, you do need to show it! This is yet another great post! I will take the challenge and try to show my love rather than say it!


Rachel Ferrucci
http://mamarucci.wordpress.com